Here is a link to their Website: A-MAIZE-ING HEAT by LDJ Manufacturing
A Note from Mr. LDJ
Hey, Mr. LDJ here. I am giving this WIKI thing a try, don't know much about it so please excuse anything I screw up. There has been a lot of confusion about the whole issue of why there are so many versions of the A-Maize-Ing Heat furnace out there on the market. I am going to take this chance to hopefully clear this up. LDJ purchased manufacturing rights in 1999 from Big M manufacturing. This means that we bought the rights to build that furnace and use the name. Manufacturing rights were also sold off to others in different parts of the county. We are all independent manufacturers and have no ties to each other. We do not subscribe to any 1 proprietor, we choose our own destiny. This is what sets LDJ apart from the rest. Of all the manufacturers out there LDJ is really the only one that has sought out to improve on the original designs. Many of our changes come from our experience with the units or from customer feedback. If you are an A-Maize-Ing Heat owner and have any suggestions, please PM me or be sure to let us know. We take this very seriously, we have a full time staff here dedicated to sales and service which is something most companies can not say. We also have over 100 dealers across the Midwest and eastern United States. Here is a list of the improvements we have made over our direct competition in the last few years.
Over $1300 In Added Value With LDJ A-Maize-Ing Heat!
- UL listed~165,000 BTU Unit
- Variable Rate, adjust output from 80,000 – 165,000 BTU’s
- Optional 3rd timer for clinker removal in high load situation (3rd timer value of $122.50; at no cost to you!)
- ½ hp room air blower (Applies to Furnace)
- Competitors have 1/3 hp
- Our blower will move 200 CFM more
- Will serve a larger air conditioner
- Better air flow in large applications
- $215 value!
- UL listing on all products
- Ensures the consumer of a safe product built to strict standards with routine UL inspections
- Others advertise UL, but are not listed with UL
- UL listing is often a requirement for insurance providers
- Updated furnace wiring (Applies to Furnace)
- AC ready from the factory
- Others require additional relays and changes to controls for AC
- Uses all industry standard components
- Only one control box with all components inside
- No loose wires that wrap around the front of the unit
- $ 200 value!
- Draft gauge included.
- Aids in set up and proper operation
- Takes the guess work out of setting the draft
- $45 value!
- Corn hopper shutoff
- Stops flow form the hopper for service and maintenance of feed system
- $30 value!
- 30% larger plenum openings (Applies to Furnace)
- 14x18 as compared to competitors 14x14
- Allows better air flow
- Better adapted to AC coils
- Higher grade of casting used on burn pot
- Powder coat finish
- 3 mil thick
- Durable High gloss finish
- Painted edges so no potential rust streaks
- Powder coat resists corrosion better than spray finishes
- Improved door and gasket design
- Stronger seal
- Longer lasting
- $83.35 value!
- LH and RH coupler system (Applies to Furnace)
- Versatile and flexible installation
- Allows dealer or consumer to switch at any time
- Competitors are not changeable as they are welded in place
- Sloped door lip (Applies to Furnace)
- Competitors have a flat lip
- Sloped lip keeps the ash falling into the ash pan instead of out the inspection door on to the floor
- Improved heat exchanger construction
- Stronger bracing for less distortion
- Longer Life Expectancy
- Copper auger tube
- More consistent feed rates
- Less chance of plugging
- $102 value!
- High torque auger motors
- More reliable
- Longer lasting
- $200 value!
- Updated and improved owners manual
- Setup and operation instruction easier to understand
- Troubleshooting guide
- More pictures
- Dealers backed by award winning sales and technical support staff
- Over 30 years combined experience
- A PRICELE$$ Value when needed!!!
- New reinforced hopper
- Double plated bottom for heavier load capacity
- More durable and longer lasting.
- $304.50 value!
- Exclusive optional hopper extension w/ screen
- Up to 4 more days of hopper storage
- Screen helps remove debris in corn
- Easily installs into current hopper
Please go to www.cornheat.com or call 866-535-7667 if there are ever any questions.